Difference between revisions of ".hack/Awesome Music"
< .hackJump to navigation Jump to search
(Import from TV Tropes TVT:AwesomeMusic.DotHack 2012-07-01, editor history TVTH:AwesomeMusic.DotHack, CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported license)
m (cleanup categories)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 03:59, 24 February 2014
The .hack series has some incredible music, it can create a mood perfect for its context and is enjoyable to listen to whilst not playing.
- Blackrose's theme
- Aura's Theme
- It stays just as good when changed up a bit to Macha Appears.
- Dun Loireag
- Culture City
- Sigma Sky Root
- Skeith: The Terror of Death. Such an awesome song that most of the other Phases had remixed versions of it for their own themes.
- Cubia's themes. Rather unorthodox for such an epic encounter, in that they are very slow-paced and haunting, yet manage to be awesome in its own way, and very fitting for the battle.
- Eight Keys
- Hope of Dawn. Aura's theme gets a makeover and is even more beautiful.
- I'm Right Here!. Skeith has to have an awesome theme. It's kind of a requirement.
- The Epitaph is Told, Ovan's theme.
- Everything in These Hands, Azure Kite's impossibly epic battle theme.
- Cubia gets three themes this time: The Third Crisis, Full Force, and Final Bout. All are pure awesome.