< 3×3 EyesJump to navigation Jump to search
- Damsel Scrappy: Natsuko in all her appearances except for the beginning of volume 12, (and then she's back to that role in her next appearance). Her last kidnapping even caused Yakumo to be trapped inside a spiritual barrier for the largest part of a volume.
- Iron Woobie: Pai/Parvati. Last of her race (that's not sealed away somewhere anyway) and she thinks she's to blame for it. Doesn't stop her being a Genki Girl to the max.
- Too Cool to Live: Connery. Even the remains of his memory is deemed as too much of a power-up for Yakumo.
- The Scrappy: Haan. He spends most of the series feeling out of place(being The Rival of Yakumo, an uncommonly uncompetitive and cool headed hero for a shonen manga), and once he finally finds his place he is already dead. From then on, we are treated to his clone, his corpse, and the Cloning Blues that follow.
- The Woobie: Thanks to Parental Abandonment. Mama-san reveals that Yakumo's not really the nice guy that he is out of kindness, but more out of fear of being abandoned again...well, that was how it started, anyway.