Essentially a student-based disciplinary committee for all of Academy City, Judgment is composed of various Espers of varying levels of power (Levels 1-4). Along with Anti-Skill, they maintain the law and order within Academy City, and can be easily identified by the green-stripped arm band they wear.
A special little girl introduced in a mini-novel written by the author of Durarara!!, she instigated a fight between Sogiita Gunha and Misaka Mikoto. Unlike the rest of her family, she is not evil and became friends with several of the 'child errors' especially Banri. Her power is similar to Rikou Takitsubo's in that it involves the manipulation of AIM fields, but is not as advanced.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- By-The-Book Cop: Subverted. She had a decent reason to arrest Misaka and From a Certain Point of View, Gunha was resisting arrest. However, she did those things for her own selfish desire to test herself against a Level 5.
- Canon Immigrant: Originally conceived in a side story written by Narita Ryogo, Kamachi acknowledged her existence when he brought cyborgs in to the main story.
- Cyborg: Her body is 70% cyborg.
- Evil Uncle: Her uncle is Amata Kihara. Let that sink in for a second.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Thought she was doing pretty well against Misaka until she witnessed the power the Electromaster used against Gunha and realized that Misaka had been pulling this on her the whole time.
- Power Levels: She wants to become a Level 5 one day.
- Professor Guinea Pig: Quite happily volunteered for dangerous experiments and procedures, some of her own design, in order to achieve her goals.
- Super Speed: As a result of being a cyborg
- Troubling Unchildlike Behaviour: Not as bad as other cases in the Raildex verse, but still...
- White-Haired Pretty Girl: Her hair is pale blonde.