Alpha and Omega (film)/Funny
- Eve talking to Kate about what to do when she meets Garth for the first time.
- Humphrey admiring Kate's... assets as she's walking away, complete with drooling and head-tilting left and right.
- Kate and Humphrey after they got shot with sedation darts. Especially Kate's line about heading to Mars with him.
- Many of Garth's attempts at howling, which would end up sounding horrible.
- When it cuts back to his howling lessions with Lilly and her pushing another bird into a growing pile takes the cake.
- Humphrey's backward rain dance.
- Humphrey pretending to hug Kate, but it turns out he was really hugging Mooch.
Kate: "we're in Idaho?!"