- "I kick ass for the Lord!"
- "Party's over," as Lionel enters the scene in the climax with * that* lawnmower strapped to his chest. What follows is arguably the longest, goriest scene ever filmed.
- Uncle Les, despite being a greedy, lecherous Jerkass, manages his own crowning moment when he takes up two cleavers and starts hacking the approaching zombies to pieces, dancing on the spot and roaring with laughter. Minutes later, we cut back to find him soaked with blood and smoking a cigarette besides a massive pile of still-twitching limbs.
- Lionel slaughtering the zombies with a lawnmower.
- That reminds me of something...
- Father McGruder's fight against the zombies before his demise.