Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed/Characters
Dengekiko is a game reporter, representing the publication of the same. A minor chirper event in earlier/other games, she's a full fledged playable character here.
- Amnesiac Hero: Only partially during the reality warp in the second part of Megadimension Neptunia. While most of her memory of the CPUs is gone, she retains enough information about them regardless to understand they are newsworthy and important to Gamindustri.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wears a form fitting tank top that ends just above her navel.
- Bow Ties Are Cool: Has an abbreviated tie that goes with her outfit.
- Combat Commentator: Though she spends more time trying to interview her combat partner than commenting on the fight.
- Detached Sleeves: Has a pair of black fingerless gloves with this general appearance, due to matching her outfit.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Famitsu, though she tends to be a little more serious about it.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Is always seen holding Polytan in cutscenes, whose expressions change to match her own.
- Every Girl Is Cuter With Hair Decs: Has a red ribbon with two ends that jut upwards like a pair of lightning bolts.
- Friendly Rival: To Famitsu.
- Hair of Gold
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields what looks like an oversized fountain pen.
- Kick Chick: A lot of her combos involve using kick attacks.
- Otaku: Watches a lot of anime according her comments.
- Shock and Awe: Her attacks have a lightning theme. She even comments "Shocker!" while using one of them.
- Super Mode: Her pseudo HDD form sports a pair of golden Femme Fatalons.
- Take That: Snarks a little at "social justice" in one of her Neptunia U cutscenes.
Famitsu is a game reporter, representing the publication of the same. A minor chirper event in earlier games, she's a full fledged playable character here.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her shirt is a tad undersized, so she has suspenders over it to hold up her skirt.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Dengekiko.
- Older Than They Look: Explicitly mentioned as such.
- Nice Hat: Wears a spiffy if somewhat flat looking crown.
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses an oversized shrimp as a bludgeon.
- Spin Attack: One of her most useful special moves is this, and it's long time of effect makes it very good for clearing crowds.
- Super Mode: Her outfit and weapon get a lot of extra gold plating.
- Sick and Wrong: Has a disgusted reaction to the events where Rom gets a pair of torn duds, admonishing the parties responsible not to be gross.