Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?/YMMV
- Fridge Brilliance: Metal prostheses were not invented until The Nineties, but then again this is a universe where robots exist, so it makes sense they would have that technology early.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Did anyone bother to notice the fact that this show has become forgotten, thus rendering the show title an actual question: Whatever did happen to Robot Jones?
- Nightmare Fuel: Jones rusting into a zombie-like state from water exposure, even if it's just an Imagine Spot.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Most people's reaction to the voice actor change.
- Too Good to Last: Lampshades 1980s culture and nostalgia while being beautifully, if oddly, animated with with many of the robot characters voiced by Macintosh software.