"Stone Cold" Steve Austin/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Austin 3:16 isn't supposed to be a Biblical reference. Now read Revelation 3:16 and see how appropriate it seems. Of course, he wasn't remotely trying to imply that his opponent was lukewarm in his faith.
- The Austin-Angle-McMahon skits during the controversial InVasion arc.
Austin: We don't need no stinkin' badges!
- Stone Cold Steve Austin's attack on Vince in a hospital combines this with Crowning Moment of Awesome. Mostly because he beat Vince with a bedpan, shocked him with a defibrillator, and then forcefully gave him an enema.
- Filling one of Mr. McMahon's Corvettes up with cement.
- When Vince revealed himself as the "Higher Power" and basically the mastermind behind his own daughter's traumatizing kidnapping, Linda promoted Austin to CEO of the WWF in revenge. While incredibly short, Austin's run as CEO led to a string of funny moments which included putting his managers' jobs on line via a beer drinking contest, filling Vince's office with "bullshit," and converting Shane McMahon's salary into the beer budget.
- He and Booker T brawled all over a supermarket. When Booker heard the sound of a can opening behind him, the look on his face was priceless.
"Price check on jackass!"
- During the 2002 Royal Rumble, Austin and Triple H are in the ring with the Hurricane and the Hurricane goes the goozle on both off them, prepping them for a chokeslam. They sell it like he's The Undertaker or Kane for about five seconds before they both look at each other and realize they're being choked by the freakin' Hurricane. Just as it dawns on the Hurricane that he just grabbed the necks of the two most decorated wrestlers of the Rumble that year, they grab him by the back of the neck and throw him over the ropes.
- After had spent a long time as a heel acting as McMahon's stooge, Austin finally came around and started being a badass again. Surprisingly, McMahon was happy for him, and decided to play a little song for Austin on his guitar. Austin acted interested, then asked if he could see the guitar for a moment. McMahon looked off for a second, and then Stone Cold wheeled around and smashed the guitar over McMahon's head.
- His feud with The Rock over the Intercontinental championship. It ended with Austin not only throwing it off a bridge into a river, but outfitting The Rock for his own little expedition to go find it.
- His Twitter war with the sharks.
- Austin thinks Lance Storm is BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNG!!!