(The Customer is) Not Always Right/Tear Jerker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Not Always Right
Dad: Oh, don’t worry about it. I hate my life anyway.
- This customer. The tear-jerker part is a bit of Fridge Horror.
- Whatever can be said about the current conflict, people coming home from it only to deal with this is depressing.
- This poor little girl, whose mother considers her less important than a credit card. She even tells the workers who watched her daughter to say it's her daughter that's lost next time so she knows not to rush.
- A minor one here.
- It might not exactly be a tear jerker, but it's hard not to feel sorry for this guy/girl.
- This one doesn't sound sad until you put it in hindsight. You can bet this little girl's gonna grow up a Spoiled Brat.