Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are 28 minigames with different themes that are played using the Joy-Cons, but the attraction isn't what's on the screen. Instead, two players play by looking at each other, relying on audio cues and the Joy-Con's rumble.
Tropes used in 1-2-Switch include:
- Auto-Tune: The counting in "Runway".
- Beam-O-War: The "Wizard" minigame uses this as its gameplay.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: In the "Gorilla" minigame.
- Minigame Game
- Quick Draw: In the "Quick Draw" minigame, the one who pulls out the Joy-Con the fastest and shoots wins.
- Safecracking: The "Safe Crack" minigame.
- Super Title 64 Advance
- Tech Demo Game: As a launch title, it uses the controller's "HD rumble", motion control and IR camera for gameplay.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: The female gorilla with a bow in the "Gorilla" minigame.