Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Truck Driver that the dogs are hitching a ride from gets exasperated as Cruella Drives Like Crazy.
Truck Driver: Hey, lady! What in thunder are you tryin' to do? Crazy woman driver!
- What's great about this part is the fact that he doesn't put up with it, and fights back. Though I suppose that's more like a moment of awesome.
- Roger doesn't waste any opportunity to poke fun at Cruella.
- "Blast this pen! BLAST THIS WRETCHED WRETCHED PEN!"
- Roger singing "Cruella DeVil" before going upstairs to continue playing the song by slamming the piano really loudly. And then playing it on the trumpet. And then on the trombone. All of which can be heard from downstairs while Cruella's visiting.
- In "Shake, Rattle and Woof," Cruella is trying to get Roger to sign a contract that would supposedly make Spot and three main dalmatian pup characters into stars. Roger asks her how he can know that these aren't the same old empty promises and Cruella tells him that he doesn't have to worry -- these are new empty promises.
- The presence in the local town of a thrift store called "Cruella Cares."
- Cruella never gets Roger's name right when speaking it out loud... but has no problem coming up with the correct name when writing it on a check in an attempt to buy the farm.
- Back to 101 Dalmatians