Jump to navigation Jump to search
(1961) Disney Adaptation
- The Truck Driver that the dogs are hitching a ride from gets exasperated as Cruella Drives Like Crazy.
Truck Driver: Hey, lady! What in thunder are you tryin' to do? Crazy woman driver!
- What's great about this part is the fact that he doesn't put up with it, and fights back. Though I suppose that's more like a moment of awesome.
- Roger doesn't waste any opportunity to poke fun at Cruella.
- "Blast this pen! BLAST THIS WRETCHED WRETCHED PEN!"
- Roger singing "Cruella DeVil" before going upstairs to continue playing the song by slamming the piano really loudly. And then playing it on the trumpet. And then on the trombone. All of which can be heard from downstairs while Cruella's visiting.
- Back to 101 Dalmatians