12 Angry Men/Trivia
- Actor Allusion: Juror #3 mocks #12 by calling him "the boy in the gray flannel suit". Lee J. Cobb, the actor playing #3, was in the 1956 film version of The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, as was Joseph Sweeney, the actor playing Juror #9.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Juror #1 is the detective from Psycho, lots of Twilight Zone episodes and the lead in Tora! Tora! Tora!.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: The actor who plays Juror #2, the late John Fiedler, was the voice of Piglet in the Disney versions of Winnie the Pooh. We learn in this movie that Fiedler used his natural voice for Piglet.
- Could also qualify as a Hey Its That Guy! as Fiedler later became more well known as the very very nervous Mr. Peterson on the Bob Newhart Show
- Not to mention he had an important role in one episode in Star Trek: The Original Series.