2064: Read Only Memories/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Narm: The credits song "Love Me Better" is adorned with cheesy lyrics about love and friendship.
- Narm Charm: Most fans agree that the song is cheesy, but that it's cute too.
- That One Achievement: Iron ROM, which requires you to complete the game without saving or retrying. Disregarding the game crashing (which happens distressingly often on the Vita version), the tail end of the game has by far the hardest puzzle in the game and one of the few that you can fail. This will almost certainly happen if you don't have a solid grasp on how it works, since it's random each time.
- Unfortunate Character Design: Despite the game's very LGBT+ friendly image, Sympathy looks like she was designed by someone who is very anti-LGBT+, being a woman with very prominent facial hair and isn't even a Hybrid in a lazy attempt to justify it. For those unaware, this is commonly used to mock trans women by saying they're just men in womens' clothing and portraying them with significant facial/body hair, which can make it very hard to look at Sympathy without being reminded of that.
- Back to 2064: Read Only Memories