< 30 "H"sJump to navigation Jump to search
- Awesomeness Withdrawal: It's quite short -- the Man Without A Body Dramatic Reading is only eleven minutes long -- but you'll never want it to end.
- Bile Fascination
- Canon Defilement: One must wonder if the point was to make a fanfic less true to Harry Potter canon than My Immortal.
- Crazy Awesome: All the characters more or less. The story itself also counts, being So Cool Its Awesome despite possessing no discernible plot.
- Designated Hero: Over the course of the story, Harry does everything from eating Ron's eyeballs to destroying ENTIRE PLANETS for no reason at all.
- God Mode Sue: Harry is an extreme parody.
- Nightmare Fuel: All of chapter 7 could easily count. Among other things Harry drinks a glass of water with a wrinkled thumb in it.
- So Bad It's Good: What many people expected it to be.
- So Cool Its Awesome: What it turned out to be.
- Harry eating Ron's eyeballs.
- The rape ape.
- The mustard and cartilage sandwiche.
- The thumb-water.
- The toothpick-legged ferret.
- Villain Sue: Harry.
- What Do You Mean It Wasn't Made on Drugs?