- Jack Donaghy has his fair share of these, starting from the very first time we see him. Liz and Pete are discussing their old boss Gary and how their show has his approval, when Jack enters by kicking down part of a wall in his office (during a renovation, but still!) and stating, "Gary's dead. I'm Jack Donaghy." Not too long afterward, within minutes of meeting Liz, he has her all figured out:
Jack: Sure. I gotcha. New York, third-wave feminist, college-educated, single and pretending to be happy about it, overscheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine that says "healthy body image" on the cover, and every two years you take up knitting for... a week?
- Jack in general does this regularly whenever it comes to business and negotiations. This is particularly awesome when he is able to deliver a rousing speech about something completely trivial and yet, still succeeds in roping his audience in.
- Liz gets one in her first appearance as well; whilst queuing up for a hot dog, a guy rudely pushes in front of her when it gets to her turn, and then to add insult to injury everyone starts joining the line he started. Liz's response? She buys all the hot dogs in the cart, and gives them away to everyone except the people who pushed in front of her.
- Liz stopping Devon's plan against Jack by kissing him in the elevator. Capped off by Her shouting "You loved it!"
- Kenneth deliberately falling down a stairwell to get Tracy to TGS in time for the season finale.
- Pete appearing out of nowhere with a bow and arrow and shooting a man in the leg so Kenneth can get past him and meet a deadline. Mind, this got him put into counseling, since ... dude, he shot a guy in the leg with a bow and arrow!