3D Dot Game Heroes/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ear Worm: Aaargh, the character customization music!
- Freud Was Right: You don't just swing the sword. You extend it. Its size and range depend on your health.
- Goddamned Bats: Magi, both forms of them.
- Scrappy Level: The Flame Temple. Dear sweet Jesus the Flame Temple.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Only certain enemies drop health. You'll be looking for them a lot.
- Sidetracked by the Gold Saucer: If you're not trying to beat all the minigames for their items, you can spend lots of time messing around in them. The character customization is loads of fun too.
- That One Boss: The Dragon from the Fire Temple.
- That One Level: The Wind Temple, for being a Marathon Level.
- The Flame Temple.
- That One Sidequest:
- EASILY the Dash Circuit Minigames, they were even made easier and the newer time limits (25 Seconds for the first one and 65 Seconds for the second one) are still very difficult.
- Getting every single Key Item to unlock the Moon Sword, made worse by the fact that some key items become unobtainable after clearing certain dungeons. It's even harder in the Japanese version, where not only do you have to collect every Key Item, but you also have to beat both Dash Circuit Records, beat Blockout with no Misses, finish all 5 Tower Defense levels perfectly, and complete every single event in the game, most of which don't reward you, disappear after beating a dungeon, and have multiple steps that require you to revisit the person later on (such as the Armored Core guy, if you forget to visit him between every dungeon you miss out on getting the Armored Core Key Item).