50 Cent: Blood on the Sand/YMMV
- Designated Hero: 50 is, at best, a Sociopathic Hero.
"And Fifty is such an unsympathetic character, such an almighty dick, I don't actually want him to survive any of the fire fights. In fact I keep making him deliberately run into the scenery in the hope that he snags his balls on the edge of a table or something. Go on, you tit."
- Fridge Horror: Well, that skull had to come from SOMEWHERE...
- According to the promoter, the skull was of the favorite wife of a Mongol Khan who, after her death, had the skull encrusted with diamonds and kept at his bedside as a reminder of her beauty.
- Memetic Mutation: "BITCH TOOK MY SKULL!"
- "YO FIDDY! HIT THAT SWITCH!"
- So Bad It's Good
- Unfortunate Implications: The Let's Players call the game out for this. 50 basically goes to a Middle Eastern country, blows the crap out of the already-crumbling infrastructure, loots it of whatever few scraps of wealth it possesses, and threatens anyone who talks to him with a shotgun, all for some blinged up skull. What the Hell, Hero?, indeed.
- 50 needs to take out some guards. So he calls a fan who owns a nearby strip club to send over some girls. They appear, clad in bikinis, and drape themselves all over the men. 50 then sets off a car bomb which kills all the guards. The women, standing right next to the guards half-naked prior to the blast, are never shown again.