- Shouldn't there have been 52 giant Mister Mind-things in the last issue? If all 52 universes were the same, they should all have had Mr Mind go through the exact same plan and all turn into that interdimensional moth-thing.
- I rationalized it with two possible solutions. First, there were 52 Mister Mind-things that emerged. All fifty-two sized up their competition and decided it just would not do to have that many mouths to feed. Epic battle royal off screen with us just seeing the winner. Two, there were minor, minor differences. The Mister Mind-thing we saw hatched just early enough that his first action was to eliminate the other 51 before they could become a threat.
- My memory might be a bit off, but didn't Mr. Mind change the histories of the alternate Earths in the space of seconds after they were formed in the aftermath of Infinite Crisis? So by there might not have been enough "time" for any Mind Moths to develop before being changed.
- When Power Girl and Black Adam meet early on in the series, Power Girl mentions the Green Lantern helped stabilize a plane. It appears to be a JSA operation, but the JSA Green Lantern is still MIA after Infinite Crisis, and isn't recovered for another issue or so. Is it an oversight or did Gardner/Stewart/Jordan/Rayner tag along with the Justice Society?
- Given one of the background points of the series being that everyone is trying to help everyone else if the can (like the Teen Titans with Steel), it might have just been a space G.L. who helped out because he was nearby.