This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
|WARNING: The contents of this page include unmarked spoilers. Don't scroll down unless you don't mind having Plot Twists and other secrets revealed.|
If you have checked or updated this page and there are no more unmarked spoilers, please remove this notice.
- 1 Team Summer B
- 2 Team Spring
- 3 Team Summer A
- 4 Team Autumn
- 5 Team Winter
A painfullly shy and insecure sixteen-year-old girl who used to get bulllied at school before she awoke in the post-apocalyptic world. In her old life, her pet cat "Macadamia Nuts" was her only friend.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Big Brother Mentor: Finds this in Arashi, Semimaru, and later Ango.
- Bully and Wimp Pairing: With Semimaru, even after they become friends.
- Character Development: In extremely slow steps, she's learning to think for herself and be more confident. Tends to happen when others aren't around and she's not too flustered to think.
- Dogged Nice Girl: To Arashi.
- Extreme Doormat
- Friendless Background
- Green-Eyed Monster: She's jealous of Hana, because she eventually falls in love with Arashi.
- It's All My Fault: When Arashi is poisoned by the mushrooms she gathered.
- I Can't Believe a Guy Like You Would Notice Me: Her self-esteem is so low that she can't imagine any guy falling for her, especially after the human population got reduced so drastically.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Eventually towards Arashi.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- No Periods, Period: Averted.
- Shrinking Violet
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: She falls for Arashi because he was the first guy who was nice to her.
- Again with Ango, who takes her under his wing.
- Stepford Smiler: She frequently hides her dislike for others or takes their abuse because she is too afraid of standing up to them and also frequently thinks that she will be disliked for expressing negative emotions.
- The Nicknamer: She's good with thinking up names for new plants, animals etc.
A kind and considerate seventeen-year-old who protects Natsu from Semimaru's bullying. The most important person in his life is his girlfriend Hana and he hopes to find her alive in the post-apocalyptic world. He's an excellent swimmer.
- Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder: Averted.
- Berserk Button: He'd do anything to protect Hana.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Stabbed a guy who attacked Hanna with a knife and beat up the rest of his gang.
- Big Brother Mentor: To Natsu.
- Despair Event Horizon: When he becomes convinced that Hana is most likely dead.
- Ferris Wheel Date Moment: One of his flashbacks shows that he and Hana rode a ferris wheel during their first date.
- Oblivious to Love: He never notices that Natsu has feelings for him.
- I Will Find You: Towards Hana.
- Nice Guy: Unless you find his Berserk Button.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Sensitive guy towards Semimaru's manly man.
- Shipper on Deck: It's later on implied that he wouldn't mind it if Natsu and Semimaru became a couple.
- Victorious Childhood Friend: He knows Hana since they were ten years old.
A rude and selfish eighteen-year-old deliquent with a bad homelife. He loves to pick on Natsu.
- Adult Child
- Book Dumb
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Is very prone to this.
- Fiery Redhead
- Genki Guy
- Hidden Depths: Over time. Who knew the guy could cook or could be a Stealth Mentor big bro?
- Hypocritical Heartwarming: He is very mean to Natsu, but he won't allow others to treat her the same way.
- Japanese Delinquents
- Jerkass--> Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- No Indoor Voice
- No Sense of Personal Space
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Manly man to Arashi's sensitive guy.
- Stealth Mentor: At times to Natsu. As a Loving Bully, of course.
- Son of a Whore
- Supreme Chef
- The Bully--> Loving Bully: Towards Natsu.
- Tsundere: Initially type A towards both Arashi and Natsu, but he later becomes type B towards Arashi.
She's the guide of Team Summer B and has an outspoken and confident personality. In the past she was a policewoman.
- Badass in Distress
- Boobs of Steel
- Broken Bird: Had a miscarriage because she was involved in a car crash and as a result, her marriage crumbled.
- Cool Big Sis: Even her profile in the manga calls her that.
- Fair Cop
- Good-Looking Privates
- Hot Amazon
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Even though her former husband later married another woman, she still wished him happiness.
- Lust Object: For Semimaru.
- The Tease: Reveals this side of herself much later in the story.
The guide of Team Spring. He ussed to work for the Japanese Self-Defense Force before that and is very authoritarian and sexist.
- Asshole Victim
- Attempted Rape: He blames Hana for getting bitten by a Mantis and tries this on her, but thankfully a storm interrupts him.
- Glory Seeker: He became a guide in the 7 project because he wanted to be a hero.
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Puppeteer Parasite: The mantis which stung him laid its eggs in his body and eventually the hatchlings started to control him.
- Redemption Equals Death
- Stay in the Kitchen
- Attempted Rape: Tries this on Hana.
- Beauty Mark
- Big Brother Mentor: First for Shigeru and then Natsu.
- Birds of a Feather: With Ryo.
- Broken Ace
- Control Freak
- Never Live It Down: Justified since he tried to rape Hana.
- Replacement Goldfish: Natsu is this for him since she reminds him so much of Shigeru.
- The Atoner: He wants to make up for Shigeru's death by saving Natsu.
- The Exile