Noticeable for having CG in some of their shows.
See also Rough Draft Studios, Toon City, GONZO, Digital E Mation, DR Movie, Xebec, Satelight and Production I.G; all of whom also use CG in their works. Also see Sony Pictures Imageworks, another studio formed by Sony; Do not confuse with A 1 Production, A South Korean studio and A-1 Steak Sauce.
- Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
- Big Windup
- Birdy the Mighty: Decode
- Black Butler
- Blue Exorcist
- Fairy Tail (With Satelight)
- The Idolmaster
- Night Raid 1931
- Senran Kagura (Opening, animation outsourced to Toon City under contract)
- Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
- Togainu no Chi
- Uta no Prince-sama
- Valkyria Chronicles (Animated Adaptation)
- Afro Samurai: Resurrection (Paint)
- El Cazador de la Bruja (Finish Animation)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Production Assistance)
- Real Drive (Finish Animation)
- Conspicuous CG
- Medium Blending: In The Making of Kuroshitsuji, there's a scene in which Hand-Drawn "CG Animators" were in a live action environment (presumably their own CG Department).
- Off-Model: Happens at times. This example from Kuroshitsuji with waist-less Claude for instance.