A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The title screen music, and Stage 5. The entire soundtrack is quite good. Considering the composers are the same pair who did Iji's soundtrack, this is not surprising.
- Goddamned Bats: The Sentry Pods, oh, God. They fire three shots simultaneously, each shot going in a different direction. This can be very annoying when trying to rack up combos... Or even trying to get somewhere, as shown by those two vertical shafts in Stage 4.
- That One Boss: Stages 3, 4 and 5's bosses are all quite hard, but increasingly so. The worst part? To get SS rank for each stage, you need to kill them without taking damage. Trying to get that Genesis Suit is not easy.
- Stage 3 has the Sentinel, which warps around quite a lot, and it has attacks that literally require you to use the ground dash's invincibility to avoid taking damage.
- Stage 4 has the Prime Guardian. Its first stage has attacks that are difficult to dodge even when you can see them coming, and then it Turns Red...
- The Minos Cannon. There is no achievement for perfecting it, and you can get SS rank without doing so. There is a good reason for this. It is basically Bullet Hell. Good luck with this one.
- Back to A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda