- Creator Backlash: Their setlists lack anything from between For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) and The Razors Edge, "Who Made Who" being the lone exception.
- Executive Meddling: The four first albums were released in US with messed up tracklists. Even worse, the non-Australian version of High Voltage is essentially a scaled-down T.N.T. with a couple of songs from the Australian High Voltage. A handful of early AC/DC songs have still never been officially released outside of Australia, and the band wouldn't release the same studio album with the same track listing until Highway To Hell.
- Eddie Kramer, the first producer for the Highway to Hell album, wanted them to make disco music.
- Fan Nickname: "Akka Dakka". (Not related to More Dakka.)
- Hipgnosis: Did the cover for Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.
- No Export for You: The original High Voltage and T.N.T. albums never saw a release outside Australia.
- The Pete Best: Dave Evans, their first singer.