Jump to navigation Jump to search
Captain of Team K.
- Career Resurrection After a brief scandal, she's back as the one and only captain of Team K.
- Fan Nickname Sayaka, OKARO
- Does Not Like Balloons
- Fan Nickname Yuuko
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad Many fans were shocked to find out she had gotten 1st in the 2010 Senbatsu election and beaten their beloved Acchan.
- Fan Nickname Tomochin
- Identical Stranger Fans have noted that she looks a lot like Namuro Amie, another popular Japanese singer.
- The Cutie
- Bifauxnen She's the ikemen of the group.
- Fan Nickname Sae
- Genki Girl She's really energetic on and off stage.
- Fan Nickname Miichan
- Me's a Crowd To promote an anti-spyware program Miichan's face was edited onto various AKB singles and even incorporated into the Flying Get PV! Fans called it the "Miichan Virus"
- The Prankster
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad It's a part of her character. Even her song for Ameba Pigg battle is titled 'I Need Screentime'!
- Fan Nickname Yui
- Fan Nickname Umechan
- Fan Nickname Moeno
- Fan Nickname Sakiko
- Ascended Extra It goes up and down for Reinyan. She started out as kenkyuusei before participating in two AKB singles and then going back to undergirls and ranking very lowly in the senbatsu elections. However, now that's she's one the #2 spot in the Janken Senbatsu things might be looking up for her...
- Fan Nickname Reinyan
- Fan Nickname Ucchii, Mayuchi
- Career Resurrection Was fired in 2008 after a scandal but was let back into the group in 2009
- Fan Nickname Ayarin
- Fan Nickname Tanamin
- Fan Nickname Tomochan, Krisu
- Fan Nickname Micha
- Fan Nickname Yonechan