- 1 Animal
- 2 Apathy
- 3 Artemis
- 4 Band
- 5 Bernard
- 6 Botany
- 7 Climate Control
- 8 Contrary
- 9 Decisive
- 10 Development
- 11 Discovery
- 12 Eve
- 13 Gourmet
- 14 Indecisive
- 15 Intrepid
- 16 Logic
- 17 MAC
- 18 Medical
- 19 Melinda
- 20 Nina
- 21 Pastry
- 22 Programmer
- 23 Quiet
- 24 Research
- 25 Running
- 26 Scout
- 27 Supernatural
- 28 Tailor
- 29 Teach
- 30 Tenacity
- 31 Wilson
A 5'8" female Core that looks to be 24 years old. Usually carries around a Ball Python; Tony. She used to be Human: Dr. Cora E. Reese. Her full title is: Animal Apparatus of Awareness and Knowledge. ID: 24-48
- Friend to All Living Things: Loves Animals
- Snakes Are Sexy: Loves her Snake
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Form of Pacifism. Does not believe violence is the answer but will use it if -necessary-
- The Hermit: She is one of them. Her snake is more social than she is.
- Berserk Button: Usually will only be violent if you are harassing Tony
A 6'2" male Core that looks to be in his early 20s. His full title is: Apathetic Distillery Core. ID: 1124-B (Beta Class Core)
- Face Heel Turn
- If It's You It's Okay: His romantic relationships tend to fall into here, considering he doesn't actually have a sexuality (Tenacity aside).
- Jeff Goldblum: Apathy has a rather... interesting speech pattern.
- The Promise: When Apathy makes a promise, he keeps it.
- White-Haired Pretty Boy: Doubly so after being reprogrammed.
- Yandere: He tends to be obsessively protective over Tenacity.
A 5'4" female Core that looks to be age 18. Her full title is the "Musical Outlet and Discipline Sphere", but her marching-band basis is what earned her her name. ID: 16820
- Authority in Name Only: Regarding Band's 'rank' as a brass captain.
- Berserk Button: Start insulting other people; if you really have a death wish, start insulting Nina or Atlas.
- Big Sister Instinct: Hey, she's a leader; she watches out for people. You can't blame her
- Cool Big Sis: To Nina, at least.
- Fish Out of Water: This obviously isn't a marching band, something that's thrown her way out of her element
- I'm Not Angry: IS rather prone to this. Actually, most of the times she's angry result from this scenario
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Subverted and justified. A lot of times, she can be very strict (she is a brass captain...) but she means well overall.
- Kuudere: Bounces between this and Tsundere.
- Mama Bear: With everyone, but especially if the one threatened is Nina.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Had a moment of this at the Sunday party. She's actually sort of pretty under that uniform...
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Walking in Rhythm: A variation of: Band usually keeps a rhythm once she sets one, but more than likely will go in rhythm to music she hears as well
A 4'11" female Core that looks to be in her 20s. ID: 1211
A 5'4" female Core. Her full title is: Contrary Arbitration Assistance Core. ID: 6681
- The Nicknamer: Because clearly nobody knows their actual name.
- Tsundere: Type A, to be exact.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade S to be exact.
- Cloudcuckoolander: It has been mentioned that Contrary Core seems to have the wrong idea about things, which she constantly defends. It makes a tad more sense when you realize she can't control it. She has a CONTRARY idea as to whats happening. It leads to some confusion when talking to her.
- Weapon of Choice: Whenever she feels threatened, there is a good chance she'll pick Stephen up and aim it at you.
A 5'8" male Core that looks to be age 23. He used to be the human: Sebastian Valerian. ID: 13-3 (Alpha Core Model)
- Adorkable: Even though he's supposed to be the 'ruthless' henchman of the beautiful and vicious Eve, Sebastian just can't pull it off too well. He's really just a digital design geek with a shelf full of science fiction novels.
- Personal Mook: He's Eve's sidekick, henchman and general whipping boy. He's got 'beaten dog syndrome' most of the time when it comes to her.
A 5'8" female Core. She used to be the human: Isabelle St. Claire. ID: 6-66
- Dark Action Girl: Arguably the most badass in the RP, although she is a newer character. Her icy disposition and 'let's get this shit over with' attitude add to this effect. Although wielding plasma welders helps.
- Weapon of Choice: Plasma Welders, which she uses to fix android bodies, cut through doors, and shoot people (not necessarily in that order, however.)
A 5'1" female Core that looks to be age 18. ID: 867-5309
- Absentee Actor: Indeci has mysteriously disappeared since her RPer had a breakdown and stopped R Ping. Same with Melinda.
- Break the Cutie: A lot of the crap that's happened lately have been ever so slowly breaking her. Kind of like a crack on your windshield that slowly gets bigger.
- Cloudcuckoolander: It's a well known fact that Indecisive isn't all there.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: To the max.
- Face Heel Turn: Subverted, given that although she joined the Darksiders, no major changes to her sunny outlook and general happiness.
- Guilt Complex: She has this thing where she thinks that if she places the blame on herself, it'll make everyone feel better since it's not their fault. It's gotten worse since she shoved Medical off a catwalk
- Meganekko: Clutzy? You got it. Woefully naive? Check. Intelligence not being her strong point? -Yes.- This girl's got more moe than she knows what to do with.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Often tripping into the most serious of conversations, asking stupid questions, and all around just making things awkward.
- Tragic Dream: She just wants everyone to stop fighting and be happy.
- The Pollyanna: RAINBOWS!
A 5'2" sexless Core that looks to be age 22. He identifies as male and is an early Personality Construct prototype. Contains turret parts. His full title is: Music Appreciation Core. ID: 262-241-8664
- Cheerful Child: MAC gives off these vibes and is treated as one by most, if not all, of the other characters.
- Fantastic Caste System: MAC believes in one, based on the completeness and usefulness of people to Aperture.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Subverted with MAC. He actually needs his headphones to hear at all.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Everyone is nice. Everyone.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: No one calls MAC, "Music Appreciation". No one.
- The Pollyanna: SUNSHINE!
- The Promise: MAC is a Core of his word. To a fault.
- Turn the Other Cheek: MAC not only continues to be nice to anyone who has ever done him wrong, he will come up with an excuse as to why they were in the right to do so.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: He has a dress he sometimes wears. No one seems to take offense.
A 5'11" male Core that looks to be in his late 40s. ID: 1408 ([Quinlan] Alpha Core Model) Also Known as Leonard.
- Berserk Button:(s) His orientation and his weight. Also, blatant moral violations (according to him)
- Bi the Way: And still the manliest man around.
- Flowers for Algernon Syndrome: When he was reprogrammed to be a monster, he went nuts. Nobody could stand him until he was back to normal.
- Gag Nose: His broken, bent-out-of-shape nose is often the butt of many jokes.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Played for laughs, and then averted entirely when the addition of artificial lipids was introduced. So yes, he's actually pudgy.
- Overprotective Dad: Leonard is very protective of most of the children, perhaps somewhat overbearing at times.
- Papa Wolf: Don't even threaten nor hurt who he considers his family. Ever.
- Strawman Emotional: Morality, morality, morality.
- Sweet Tooth: The Cake was never a lie.
- The McCoy: Figuratively.
- The Medic: Literally.
A 5'7" female Core that looks to be age 28. ID: 867-5309-2
- Be a Whore to Get Your Man: Melinda is whore-tastic! Especially when it comes to Ivanov.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Used to be to Indecisive at least. Not so much that Melinda is that much stronger than Holly, it's just that she's actually competent and not afraid to dish out the hurt.
- The Vamp: And how.
- Tranquil Fury: Melinda is pissed off most of the time, but usually keeps up a slimy, businesswoman-like smile even when she's on the verge of stabbing you.
A 6'4" male Core. ID: 8903 (Alpha Core Model)
- Berserk Button: Broken, unfixed cores and objects. "Scrambled eggs..you're scrambled eggs..."
- Brutal Honesty: Prog doesn't pull any punches when he addresses people.
- No Social Skills: Prog doesn't really understand how people work.
- Robo Speak: Only when he's particularly deep in thought.
- Straw Vulcan: Somtimes, Prog's logic doesn't always win out.
- The Spock: You know it.
A 5'8" female Core that looks to be in her 20s. ID: 13-2 (Alpha Core Model)
- Cute Bookworm: Subverted, given that Lily is hardly socially awkward. Bits and pieces of Hot Librarian mixed in there as well.
- Damsel in Distress: Lily is frequently the target of not only Tenacity and the Darksiders attempts to capture, torment or otherwise ruin her day, she's been kidnapped by the Entity and is currently under the 'protection' of Eve.
A four month old puppy, with a weight around 15 pounds. She is currently owned by Tenacity and Apathy. Not only that but she has the ability to communicate, through PDA systems, thanks to Cora.
A 5'9" male Core that looks to be age 23. His full title is: Outer Aesthetics Maintenance and Reassembly Core. ID: 57-8
- Ambiguously Brown: Tailor is dark skinned but no particular race.
- And Your Reward Is Clothes: Congrats! You found Tailor!
- Dramatic Pause: You see...he talks...like this.
- No Social Skills: Tailor has forgotten how people work.
- Wild Card: Tailor seems to have his own agenda and his own idea about what's best for the community.
A 5'10 1/2" male Core that looks to be age 25. He used to be the human: Simon Quinlan. ID: ASQA-Simon 1.2 (Alpha Core Model)
- Mad Scientist: Tenacity, is in fact, the quintessential definition of this trope when he gets excited. ("I can do ANYTHING! I'm BRILLIANT!") Just watch out when he starts sparking...
- Badass Long Hair: He's got it~
- Corrupt the Cutie: Tenacity gains followers by being very charming to young women (including Apathy) around the facility, and he's quite successful.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Three, to be exact. The first being "Sheldon", the second being "Tenny", the third being "Pretty Boy" which Band likes to call him.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Tenacity has rules. Sure, they may not make sense to anyone who's not a Darksider, but he's got them. "Watch your back. Back each other up."
- Even the Guys Want Him: It's uncanny, really.
- Bi the Way: Yep. Definitely. Always has been. Explains a lot.
A 5'10" male human that looks to be in his late 30s. Full name: Timothy Wilson. ID: N/A
- Drowning My Sorrows: Wilson happens to be the token alcoholic. Being a human surrounded by robots will do that.
- Not So Above It All: It's hard staying sane in Aperture.
- The Everyman: Wilson was a pretty average guy until he was shoved in stasis for god-only-knows how many years and woke up in a world of feuding androids.
- The Nicknamer: Some are purely affectionate. Most are for convenience.