A Bug's Life/Nightmare Fuel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dear God; Thumper. For some added Fridge Horror, consider the fact that he belongs to the same species as the anthropomorphized, English-speaking grasshoppers. Does he represent a vicious attack dog...or an extremely mentally deranged and violent person? He is more or less the grasshopper version of Danny the Dog In the outtakes, he asks if his scream was good enough. In the wimpiest, most non-threatening voice you can imagine.
- The movie does a pretty good job of making a cute little goldfinch and its chicks absolutely terrifying. See Family-Unfriendly Death.
- Hopper in his first appearance, and some appearances afterwards. Especially the scene where he kills a few of his henchmen with a bored look on his face.
- Flik's No-Holds-Barred Beatdown at the hands of Thumper all while some suspenseful music plays.
- Hopper when he's attempting to strangle Flik: "I'll get more grasshoppers and be back next season. But you won't!!!"
- Hopper menacingly approaching Flik, fire burning in the background, with the greatest murder-face on a family movie villain.
- The theme park attraction at Disney World, It's Tough To Be A Bug.
- This movie manages to make a rainstorm pretty terrifying. After all, normal raindrops hit the ground like watery napalm.
- Back to A Bug's Life