Voiced by: Kaori Fukuhara (JP)
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Blank White Eyes: She has them almost 50% of the time.
- Bob Haircut
- Kuroda even notes in his end of volume 1 supplement that, within that volume, She started off as an airhead and over time became simply crazy.
- The Ditz
- Dumb Blonde
- Expy: Of Tsukasa.
- Going Commando: Once Run forgot her panties.
- Gratuitous English: In episode 3. "No Music No Life" and "Mada (still) No Music Life"
- Heavy Sleeper
- Hidden Buxom
- Idiot Hair
- Insane Troll Logic: One of her many ways of misinterpreting the world.
- Lethal Chef
- Nice Girl
- Oblivious to Love: She seems to be cheerfully unaware of Tooru's feelings for her, and is the only one in the cast who doesn't find Satou's obsession of her forehead creepy.
- Show the Forehead: At one the point Nagi didn't even recognize her with her hair down.
- It turns out to be the new health teacher, Satou's Fetish.
- Tareme Eyes
- Too Dumb to Live: Her friends literally have to keep her from hurting herself. (But we still love her anyway.)
Voiced by: Aoi Yuki (JP)
- Batter Up
- Berserk Button: Her diminutive size.
- Bob Haircut
- The Caretaker: She is very protective of Run.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: With regard to Run.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: When Yuuko inadvertently irritates her.
- Hammerspace: When She has her shirt hanging out of her bloomers, it looks like she's just wearing a dress (it goes past her knees), but when it's tucked in...nothing.
- Nonuniform Uniform: Almost always wears a purple cardigan with extra long sleeves over her school uniform. In episode 6 Run convinces her to take it off, and she swaps it for a purple vest.
- Older Than They Look: Emphasised in episode 5, when she wears swimsuits for elementary schoolers...
- Pet the Dog: She's fond of small animals and children, often giving kids candy. Also she is a great help in the classroom.
- She finds Yutaka annoying, but she's perfectly fine with showing the girl her notes or helping her with problems.
- Yuuko on the other hand...
- School Swimsuit: She's had the same one since elementary school.
- Short Dark And Bishoujo: How Yutaka and Miho sees her.
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: She just doesn't like Yuuko.
- Sweet Tooth
- Token Mini-Moe: And she not to happy about it.
- Tsurime Eyes
- Tsundere: Nagi describes her as this, Run forgets what one is and imagines her with a spear.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Although they tend to slide down since she's so skinny.
Voiced by: Minako Kotobuki (JP)
- Butt Monkey: Tooru is the main culprit, but nearly everyone constantly makes fun of her/has fun at her expense.
- Catch Phrase: She has Nani?, usually said when she ends up as the Butt Monkey.
- Covert Pervert: At least once:
Yuuko, when handed a hentai manga with a character that resembles her.
Yuuko: I don't like this kind of stuff.
Nagi: You say that, but you're reading the whole thing...
- She also tried to sneak a peek after being told Run had accidentally left home pantieless.
- Expy: She is VERY similar to Mio. Ironically, she is voiced by Minako Kotobuki who voiced Mugi.
- She's got a bit of Mei, too.
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies
- Godiva Hair: Just barely covering.
- Hartman Hips
- Huge Schoolgirl
- Kansai Regional Accent
- Rapunzel Hair: It comes down to her hips.
- Shrinking Violet
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo: But she's not pleased with the attention.
- Tsurime Eyes
Voiced by: Yumi Uchiyama (JP)
- Between My Legs: In episode 2.
- Brainy Brunette
- Expy: Of Yomi.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Hachimaki: She wears one when preparing for her New Years diet.
- Nonuniform Uniform: Usually wears a beige cardigan over her school uniform, except during the summer. Instead she has it tied around her waist.
- Not So Above It All
- Princess Curls: During the Festival Episode.
- Serious Business: She takes the Ibod very seriously.
- Scary Shiny Glasses
- Straight Man
- Tsurime Eyes: Under her glasses that is.
- Weight Woe