A Chorus Line/YMMV
- Never Live It Down: Mark
- Romantic Plot Tumor: The relationship between Zach and Cassie, only hinted at in the stage version, is the focus of the film version.
- Tear Jerker: Where to start?
- Paul's monologue.
- "Daddy, I would love to dance."
- The end. When you realize that all the pain and isolation and years of hard work and self-doubt that these actors put themselves through amounts to being the third dancer in the individual spats, all completely identical, indistinguishable, singing backup for some invisible star.
- "Kiss today goodbye...and point me toward tomorrow..."
- The Woobie: was Paul.