A Fool Named Fortune/Funny
- During the duel between Roy and the Reaper, the Reaper kicks Roy, despite not having legs. When asked how this is possible, the Reaper just shrugs.
- Ryoji, while explaining The Fall, tells the SEES that they can't stop the end of the world. Roy narrates how everyone looks scared or angry, but in particular notes Akihiko's reaction.
"Aki's just scowling like it's an Olympic Event."
- Hades is described by Shinjiro in the exact same way in Answer of Aeon, though the situation is much more fitting, and overall more serious.
- Shinjiro has a brilliant deadpan snark after recovering from his coma and being caught up on the story's events.
"I get shot and end up in a coma for two months, and you guys manage to bring about the apocalypse? Geez Aki, didn't I tell you to take care of them?"
- In Reshuffled, Pharos at one point jumps up and down in front of Yukari's face because he's invisible to everyone but Roy.
- Roy and Yukari on studying up on the ghost story. Yukari is going to keep researching even though Roy's not into it.
Roy: "Alright, just tell me you'll stop before you start looking into Tomes of Eldritch Lore."
Yukari: "...I make no promises."
- A serious situation, but Shinjiro's summary of his big accident is funny when reduced to Beige Prose:
"Alright, I screwed up in the Dark Hour. My Persona went nuts when I summoned it. Shit happened. I'm not going back. Happy now?"