A Goofy Movie/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Undeniably the Concert Climax.
- The "On the Open Road" scene for Goofy himself. Getting an entire highway of drivers to join in on what started out as a Serendipitous Symphony ditty between him and his unenthusiastic son has to count for something. Hell, if getting a dead guy in a hearse to sing and dance along isn't awesome, I don't know what is.
- The Zany Scheme of the film's for Max -- He manages to turn a father-son camping trip into appearing on live television with (an Expy of) Michael Jackson.
- Max using The Perfect Cast to save Goofy from falling down the waterfall.
- Goofy telling Pete that while Max isn't everything he thinks a son should be, he loves Goofy.