A Goofy Movie/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Max's nightmare in A Goofy Movie.
- In A Goofy Movie, the scene where Bigfoot finds Max's walkman, puts it on, and starts dancing. And then the few seconds when he's dancing in the background.
- Before that, when he starts going through Goofy and Max's things and gets a pair of underwear stuck on his head, then later takes their socks and uses them as hand puppets.
- The climax of the "Open Road" number features a corpse getting up and dancing on the roof of his hearse. The best part is that it's a background moment.
- Quite a lot of them in the sequel, but when Max sees his dad return in 70s clothes and an afro is a good one:
Max: (to Bobby) "Kill me, just kill me now!"
- Or better yet, his entrance:
Goofy: (kicks open the door to the classroom) Hi everybody!
- His expression caused a lot of laughing.
- "Goodbye house! Goodbye mailbox! *car runs over fence* Goodbye broken pile of wood!"
- "My life's a living-" "Hello, little buddy!"