Since the story does not depart greatly from canon characterizations, this page is reserved for either character who had no prior characterization, or who gained new characterization as the story progresses.
Former Dalek Supreme of the Cult of Skaro, former Dalek Hybrid, and formerly deceased. Arrives in the Puella Magi'verse with absolutely no explanation, and is now trapped in the same Stable Time Loop as Homura. Irritable, and prone to backfiring Mad Science. Was once the executive officer of the Dalek Inquisitor General, and was promoted for surviving five consecutive missions under it's command.
- Angrish: His fourth attempt at playing Dwarf Fortress results in this.
- Badass: So far, the only thing that has managed to hurt him was Krimehild Gretchen. And even then his response consisted more of impotent rage.
- Beam Spam: Why yes, the Dalek Death Ray does have an autofire function.
- Blue and Orange Morality
- Cosmic Plaything: And he knows it.
- Deadpan Snarker: At least, as deadpan as you can get while screaming.
- Epic Fail: A result of his plans running with Refuge in Audacity is that when they backfire, they backfire hard.
- Even Evil Has Standards
- For Dalek Science
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Averted, if only because he is already angry.
- Heel Face Turn: Subverted. While he has turned his back on the Dalek's usual Omnicidal Maniac-ness, he's still a freaking space nazi.
- No Indoor Voice: At one point, Homura cuts the connection between her body and her soul gem. She is cut off from all senses, including hearing, yet she can still hear him.
- Mad Scientist: Very much so. He's currently aiming to take advantage of Sayaka going Witch using Dalek Science.
- Rage Against The Creator
- Really Seven Hundred Years Old: Claims to be two hundred and fifty thousand years old.
- Refuge in Audacity: Primary tactic against everything.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: The author himself has admitted that he tends to steal nearly every scene he's in.
- Unstoppable Rage: All the frikin' time. This is actually a species' trait.
- Badass: He was teleported onto a Dalek Battle Saucer filled with the new 2010, post-Time War Daleks. He is a pre-Time War Dalek. No shields, vulnerable to physical attack, and much weaker than the new models. He manages to destroy every single one of the new Daleks without using his gun. His next task? Conquering the rest of the fleets...
- Bad Boss: To the point that Sec got promoted to Dalek Supreme, a position usually reserved for specially-bred Daleks, simply by surviving five missions under his command.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Not the Dalek Inquisitor General, but for all other Daleks in regards to the Dalek Inquisitor General. You know he's crossed a few lines when the Daleks, the poster child of Omnicidal Mania, are more scared of him than The Doctor.
- Fate Worse Than Death: Word of God says that being assigned to his command is considered this by Daleks.
- Omnicidal Maniac: To the point that other Daleks find him terrifying.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Despite only a passing mention and a short appearance in the story that didn't even get any lines, he's managed to hijack threads on the Spacebattles forum that have no relation with the story at all.
- The theory that the author is, in fact, the Dalek Inquisitor General does not help matters.
- The Dreaded
"Madoka saved me…and one day, I'll return the favor."
Time-Traveling Magical Zombie/Lich. So old she can't even remember what her father looked like, and basically the same person as she was in Canon.
- Beneath the Mask
- Determinator: Sec finds her ability to continue on determination alone "very Dalek".
- Only Sane Man: Compared to Dalek Sec, at any rate.
- Really Seven Hundred Years Old: She stopped keeping track of how old she was long ago, and can no longer remember her own family.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Which causes a minor freakout in Sec, as a Continuity Nod to the Fourth Doctor's famous scarf.