A Midsummer Night's Dream/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Wall's monologue in the play within a play.
- Specific to a certain production (London, in 2006, by the Royal Shakespeare Company), but...
- "'I go, I go; look how I go,/Swifter than arrow from the Tartar's bow!' Puck delivers this line with great enthusiasm... before plodding slowly off stage right.
- "I am speechless and have nothing to say." For some reason, it's one of my favorite lines in theatre ever.
- Oberon's "I am invisible, and will overhear their conference" is pretty funny considering he's been on stage, completely visible, for an entire scene.