A Miscellaneous Tale of Night and Day/Funny
3, 2, 1, ACTION! Time for the best of the best in funny for A Miscellaneous Tale of Night and Day! What's it gonna be?
- 1 Chapter 1: Nevermind Us
- 2 Chapter 2: Four Girls and Several Awkward Moments Ago...
- 3 Chapter 3: Cake and Crepe Town
- 4 Chapter 4: Life is Like a School Festival, You'll Never Know Where You'll Find Romance... But Some of Us Are Too Stupid To Even Notice What's In Front of Us Because We're Way Too Stubborn To Accept Whatever is Coming. / Carnival Festival: First Years
- 5 Chapter 5: Sappha Dora! Second Years
- 6 Chapter 6: Crystal Three: Third Years
- 7 Chapter 7: Plays'a Four: Fourth Years
- 8 Chapter 8: Night Five: Mask and Magikarp
- 9 Chapter 9: All You Need At the BW Agency!
- 10 Chapter 10: Can't We Just Go To School?
- 11 Chapter 11: No One Must Find Out!
- 12 Chapter 12: The Voice
- 13 Chapter 13: Golden Days, Crystal Memory
- 14 Chapter 14: Autumn and Summer, Part 1
- 15 Chapter 15: Summer and Autumn, Part 2
- 16 Chapter 16: Contract and Child
- 17 Chapter 17: Doubt and Day Care
- 18 Chapter 18: The Beast
- 19 Chapter 19: Nope
- 20 Chapter 20: Time To Make A Scene
- 21 Chapter 21: The Girl Who Time Stopped
- Crystal and Sapphire falling from buildings for chocolate.
Crystal: "This is chocolate suicide."
Chapter 4: Life is Like a School Festival, You'll Never Know Where You'll Find Romance... But Some of Us Are Too Stupid To Even Notice What's In Front of Us Because We're Way Too Stubborn To Accept Whatever is Coming. / Carnival Festival: First Years[edit | hide]
Gold: "This is Silver. He doesn't like... humanity."
- The hilarity of Blue's inner thoughts
Blue: "TALK TO HIM IDIOT!" *Shoves Yellow into Red*
Blue, mentally: But I did it in my head, so it didn't actually happen.
- Rule 3: Go easy on each other. Rule 4: Ignore Rule 3!
- The Homestuck parody with Blue and White
- Diamond's incredible mind-reading powers
Diamond: "My hand felt a reason to do this to you. Did you say something weird about me in your head?"
Sapphire: "I swear if I see another Rattata I'm gonna..."
- THE INSUFFERABLE DOOR.
- Gold being the worst psychiatrist ever.
Red: "Are you hitting on me?"
Ruby: "Sapphire is my makeshift fiancée thing from the past since we got kidnapped together, and just two days ago I CROSS. DRESSED. as my female self just to cheer her up, and she indirectly confesses her love for me and she doesn't even know it."
Gold: "...Dude, you're messed up."
- Green underestimating Blue
Green: "I'm sure she understands what's going on."
Blue: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON!"