A Monster in Paris/Funny
- This exchange:
Lucille: I told you to stay quiet! What part of it didn't you understand, "stay" or "quiet"?!
Francoeur: (strums his guitar awkwardly with a "sorry" expression)
- Emile threatening to blackmail Raoul:
"Give it back OR I TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH LUCILLE!"
- When Francoeur plays the monster, he tries to roar... but sings instead. Made even funnier by his mortified expression during the scene.
- Maynott and Paté accidentally breathe helium and have squeaky voices. UPROARIOUS!!
Maynott: Why are you talking like that?!
- And a bit earlier, while Paté is pedaling on a bike:
Maynott: Faster, Paté! Imagine you're doing the Tour de France!
Paté: I never intended to! Too hard!
Maynott: Well don't complain, we could be on a mountain road!
- Raoul's dancing style will make you go "WTF?!"
- The Stinger.
- Back to A Monster in Paris