A Monster in Paris/Heartwarming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The aftermath of the song A Monster in Paris, where Lucille realizes Francoeur's true nature.
- The baptem. Francoeur's happy smile as he finally finds someone who accepts him is just... sniff...
- "He's not a monster!"
- The determination Lucille, Raoul, Emile and Charles show to protect and save Francoeur. THAT is True Companions, my friends.
- Raoul being willing to sacrifice his beloved Catherine for the sake of his friends. Not only was that car his livelihood and his pride and joy, it was also his home.
- "He's here!!" FRANCOEUR IS ALIVE!!
- "Me too, I loved you since the very first day, idiot." Guaranteed to make you go aaaaaawww.
- Back to A Monster in Paris