A Muppet Family Christmas/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The whole special, really. What kid didn't get a kick out of seeing their favorite characters from three different shows (four if you wanna count the home movies segment) all in one special?
- Crowning Moment of Funny: At one point Sam the Eagle pops up, apropos of nothing at all, to ask, "Why am I here?"
- When the Sesame Street gang sings "Deck the Halls" and it's Oscar's turn, he declares, "I will not sing this song!"...and the others pick up the next line without missing a beat.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Arguably, the whole thing, as it's essentially Jim Henson's victory lap. But at the end comes a moment guaranteed to make you well up:
"Well, they certainly seem to be having a good time out there, Sprocket. Yeah, I like it when they have a good time." - Jim Henson
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: It's more "sadly poignant" than "painfully cringe-worthy", but Jim Henson making a Christmas cameo alongside so many of his creations gained a lot more emotional gravitas in the light of his death.
- Tear Jerker: Jim Henson's brief cameo at the end. We miss you, Jim...