A Night to Remember/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Lightoller one-ups himself on numerous occasions, but the band at the end have to take the biscuit.
- Historical Hero Upgrade: While there's no fair way to deny most of the crew and officers acted heroically (no matter what The Other Movie depicted) and while if even half Lightoller's autobiography is true the man was a certifiable hero, the movie takes it just a bit too far, showing him launching lifeboats he had nothing to do with and in places he couldn't have been.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped
- Tear Jerker: Dear GOD, the last half hour of the film will have anyone in floods of tears.
- Especially when you realize that the boy the waiter tried to save is apparently the child that the Irish immigrants try and set aboard the lifeboat with Lightoller... Only for him to allow the tiny body to slip into the frigid North Atlantic. All that we saw, and they STILL didn't save him.