A Piece of Pie
Twilight Sparkle: Let's find out what's wrong with Pinkie's brain.
Twilight once more decides to examine Pinkie For Science!. This time, she tries to figure out just what's wrong with Pinkie's brain. Unfortunately, something goes wrong. Now Pinkie Pie's alter egos have been set free from her mind and are runing amok throughout Ponyville. Worse yet, the original Pinkie Pie has been rendered GASP normal! Now her friends have to track down the pieces of Pinkie Pie's mind and put them back where they belong before things get too out of control.
- Ax Crazy: Punky Pie, who loves pranks, but her preferred prank is launching missiles full of itching powder all over the city not caring if anyone gets hurt or not.
- Berserk Button: Punky Pie should never have tried to hurt Fluttershy in front of Rainbow Dash.
- Broken Bird: Poor little Pinkamena.
- Dance Party Ending: The fic ends with all of Pinkie's personalities, minus an annoyed Golden Pie and Punky Pie, and Discord having a big party inside Pinkie's head.
- Great Gazoo: The Amazing Pinkie Pie is this, having Reality Warper abilities far above Pinkie's and using them to fool around with AJ and Big Macintosh in hilariously over the top ways.
- Gone Horribly Wrong: Twilight's experiment to figure out what's messed up with Pinkie's mind sets off the plot.
- Literal Split Personality: The plot of the story has four emerge from Pinkie Pie; Golden Pie, the Amazing Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena, and Punky Pie. The Stinger reveals she has quite a few more.
- Reality Warper: The Amazing Pinkie Pie, much to Applejack's annoyance.
- Right-Hand-Cat: Golden Pie uses Opal like this.
- Sadistic Choice: Golden Pie gives Rarity one; steal Twilight's balloon for her so she can escape or she'll set off a custard bomb in her shop and ruin all her dresses. Rarity just yanks her off her seat, setting off the bombs, because she cares about Pinkie Pie more.
- Sealed Evil/Good/Badass: Pinkie's personalities run the gambit of all of these.
- Sweet Tooth: Applejack exploits this to capture the Amazing Pinkie Pie with a lot of pie.
- Use Your Head: Rainbow Dash knocks out Punky Pie like this.