A Serbian Film/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ambiguously Gay: Vukmir.
- Americans Hate Tingle: While the movie has been received to massively differing reactions in most of the world, this movie is more tolerated in native Serbia, where the allegory literally hit closer to home.
- Complete Monster: Vukmir. He's creating a Snuff Film turned Up to Eleven, including a scene in which a newborn baby is raped. Monster doesn't begin to describe it.
- Crosses The Line So Many Times We've Lost Count
- Hell Is That Noise: The soundtrack's song Pazi Sta Radis invokes this trope. Pazi Sta Radis, when translated, means 'watch out' or 'be cautious', and is the music is a low, heavily distorted dark techno riff. This music was also used for the trailer, although the red band trailer alternates between this and a children's song.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Unbelievable amounts.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Milos' Roaring Rampage of Revenge is pretty brutal, but given the Complete Monster he's inflicting it on, it's somewhat justified.
- Mind Screw: The plot. Especially in the UK cut, where several important scenes are removed.
- Narm: NEWBORN PORN!
- Except for the part that you get to see it onscreen kind of negates it.
- Nausea Fuel: Vukmir's newborn porn is possibly the worst example in history, though the rest of the film is just as Squick filled.
- Signature Scene: Live-action baby fuck.
- Squick: One of the greatest examples of all time.
- Tastes Like Dirt: Well, less like Tastes Like Dirt, and more like "Tastes Like Blood And Feces With Traces of Dirt."