A Serious Man/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "SY ABLEMAN!?!"
- "There's another Jew over there, son!"
- The increasingly bizarre rabbis are pretty good too, culminating in an ancient, cryptic rabbi whose wisdom consists of quoting Grace Slick and smiling enigmatically.
- "Just look at that parking lot."
- "What happened to the goy?" "The goy? Who cares?"
- Danny's Bar Mitzvah.
- "Well, Danny goes to Hebrew school, Sarah doesn't have time, she mostly... washes her hair. Apparently there are several steps involved, but you don't have to tell Marshak that."
- "THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE!"