A Softer World/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Acceptable Targets - averted. There have been racist/homophobic comics, but it's safe to assume the authors didn't mean it.
- Archive Panic: Somewhat averted--this comic has been running for a long time and releases several times a week, but the fact that each comic is, at most, three sentences long makes it less than a daunting task. An Archive Binge will probably have interesting effects on your emotions, though.
- Crosses the Line Twice - "Looking for blacks".
- Not only does she rent a baby, she breaks his leg to get a full refund... Comic #247.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Strip #521.
- Tear Jerker
- Possibly a sign of being overly sensitive but the heading is a mix of sad feelings and heartwarming: "The second collection of A Softer World comics is like a weird, sad clown that lives under your bed. Except when he cries, the tears are blood. And when the clown coughs, the most adorable kitten in the world pops out of his mouth and loves you."
- True Art Is Incomprehensible