A Very Demented Sonic Adventure
Started by Canisskye, Drunkendan and Megasupergeneral. It starts as a simple playthrough of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, with the three voice acting as the four characters. It gets worse/better.
The series then moved onto Sonic 2 (with knuckles still somehow communicating with sonic and tails), and is currently going through Sonic Adventure 2 as both teams.
The series is made entirely of Alternate Character Interpretation, with Sonic being a complete asshole, Tails being a Cloudcuckoolander (more recently he has become more sane), Eggman being a Cloudcuckoolander in an entirely different (and highly destructive) way, Knuckles being even more of an asshole than Sonic, Rouge being a completely digusting example of what is wrong with organic life, Shadow being a british emo for some reason and Amy being... Well, exactly like she is normally. Except WORSE
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Everyone. No exceptions.
- Eggman is noteworthy for portraying his own Alternate Character Interpretation within the Alternate Character Interpretation. According to him, Sonic stole his hair, the ingame military is actually Scientology, and his various planet-destroying machines are designed entirely to get revenge on Sonic and give him his hair and/or sunchips.
- Berserk Button: Sonic has a few. They also happen to be running gags and Tails's favorite things to say.
- "It's a Jet propelled body board!"
- "You got a MYSTIC emerald!"
- Big No: After the "Sonic 3" part of Sonic 3 & Knuckles is completed, Tails lets one out after realizing they've still got half a game to do.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Eggman and Tails. Tails has since become more sane, but only just.
- Character Development: Sonic started off as a complete Jerkass, but became a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, specifically towards Tails. Eggman became even more senile, and suddenly became obsessed with destroying scientology, and Tails became saner. Knuckles remains pretty much the same, but has become less prominent recently.
- Evil Brit: Shadow... For some reason.
- Apparently, King Boom Boo in Sonic Adventure 2 is one, too. He doesn't have a blog like Shadow, though.
- Heroic BSOD: Sonic has a minor one after deciding to be nice to Tails by saving his life, and not getting a thank you.
- Jerkass: Knuckles. To a lesser extent, Shadow and Sonic.
- No Fourth Wall: The characters sometimes refer to their voice actors as seperate people. Sonic seems to be the only one concerned with keeping the fourth wall in one piece, reminding everyone else what year it's supposed to be when the game came out.
- Only Sane Man: It varies from time to time, but usually it's either Sonic or Tails. Sonic more commonly. Considering Tails isn't quite right in the head himself, this says something about the others.
- Orphaned Series: They said they were returning it, but lets face it. It'll NEVER COME BACK.
- Shout-Out: The main plot of season 2 was Robotnik trapping Sonic and Tails in the pokemon world.
- Talking to Himself: Well, there are only three voice actors for much more than three characters.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Whenever Tails is questioned on his/her gender, he/she quickly changes the subject or ignores the question entirely.
- Villain Decay: Whenever an automated robot shows up, Knuckles refers to it as "his gift", and because of the Team Dark scenario in Sonic Adventure 2, Eggman seems like a comparatively minor villain even though he's still the one driving the main plot.