A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Acceptable Targets: Asians, white people, Latinos, black people, Russians, Jews, Catholics, and gay guys.
- The film's advertising campaign partly revolved around how many different groups the movie makes fun of.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: When Wafflebot saves the day.
- Harold calling Carlos out over the way he treats him, and listing everything he went through in order to replace his beloved Christmas tree. It actually gets Carlos to admit that he already knew Harold was a nice guy, he just wanted Maria to be with someone who would fight for her.
- The Roldy Roll
- A Dream Sequence where Carlos, Harold's father in law, ejaculates all over a Christmas tree. In 3-D!
- Too Incompetent to Operate a Blanket: In the ads for Wafflebot a kid is jamming a fork into a plugged in toaster and a girl pours hot syrup on her hand.