A Very Potter Musical/Awesome
A Very Potter Musical
- Hermione's jellylegs jinx, making Draco apologize for everything he just said.
- Telling off Ron and Draco at the Yule Ball.
- Cedric: "Okay, have the punch!" Harry really had that coming.
- Neville: "Expelliarmus!"
- "I am about to betray someone, right now!"
- Molly showing up just to do her CMOA from the books, complete with "bitch."
- The Rousing Speech song "Voldemort is Going Down."
- "Yeah, and that's why you're such a piece of shit".
A Very Potter Sequel
- The introduction to "No Way."
Harry: For 11 years I was a little douche bag locked up under some stairs. But this year? I found out I'm a wizard, and I'm famous. I can fly and turn invisible, and I just traveled the FUCK back in time! So fuck you Draco, how's that for a happy thought?
- Lupin's introduction saving Harry from a Death Eater. "Take that, you bastard ass!"
- Hermione's "I Want" Song, "The Coolest Girl."
- All of the opening scene. "It's Not Over Yet" continues the grand tradition of Villain Songs being the best. In particular the moment when he pulls out the time turner; just listen to the pop from the audience as they realize what the sequel's story is going to be.
- Hermione whips out the jellylegs jinx again, this time on Lucius as he's stealing Harry's Firebolt.
- Ron's poop-nose maneuver on Future!Malfoy. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Umbridge has a pretty epic moment when she high-kicks Hermione right in the face. Kick the Dog moment? Undoubtedly. Totally awesome? YES.
Umbridge: That's bullshit Snape! You can't Disapparate inside of Hogwarts! Right?
Dumbledore, Off-stage: Right!
- The entire fight between Firenze and Umbridge. Especially "SILENCE!"
- Back to A Very Potter Musical