A View to a Kill/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- May Day, disguised as a stage hand, murders Bond's contact at the Eiffel Tower with a poisoned butterfly, then base-jumps off the top with Bond tailing her from the streets, and she gets away.
- May Day gets another one with her Heel Face Turn. Going out like that is BAD. ASS. She dies Going Out With A Smile and laughing at Zorin.
- Roger Moore doesn't normally do his own stunts, but he did his own driving, as he was a trucker before he was an actor.
- May Day deciding she will be on top.
- The look on Bond's face shows he's clearly not used to women as... assertive as May Day.