A World of Laughter, A World of Tears/Funny
- Orson Welles and Ed Wood preparing to leave for the Oscars:
- After Roy Cohn snaps and breaks Rockwell's nose, his worst enemy James Dodd pulls him into a closet.
"Surprised you pulled me away" I mumbled. "Two more hits, and I would've been arrested for murder. You could've had me out of the White House." [Dodd] grinned in that infuriating way that he had, and said "Yeah, I thought of that. But, see, you would've killed Rockwell, and I figured it's a little too late in the day for me to start liking you over something like that." We looked at each other, and he chuckled, and I did too, and pretty soon we were laughing like maniacs together. He's a little shit, sure, but hell, he had his moments.
- A young Kim-Jong Il ending the Korean War by asking his father why they're fighting Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
- Pat Boone getting the number one song on American Bandstand.
- A 13-year-old Bill Clinton nicknaming the Disney Defenders "tits."
- The Beach Boys being introduced to marijuana.
- Orson Welles' Bedmate Reveal with Vampira, who he also got engaged to during the night.