Aaron Johnson (born 1990) is an English actor who got into the profession at age 6, and appeared as the son of Macduff in a 1999 production of Macbeth. He played a young John Lennon in Nowhere Boy, and ended up meeting his partner Sam Taylor Wood. His biggest role so far has been starring in Kick-Ass.
- Macbeth (1999 production) as the son of Macduff
- All My Sons by Arthur Miller (2000 production)
- Tom and Thomas (2002) as Tom and Thomas
- The Bill (2003 episode) as Zack Clough
- Shanghai Knights (2003) as Charlie Chaplin
- Dead Cool (2004) as George
- The Illusionist (2006) as young Eisenheim
- Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging (2008) as Robbie
- The Greatest (2009) as Bennett Brewer
- Nowhere Boy (2009, dir. Sam Taylor Wood) as John Lennon
- Kick-Ass (2010) as Dave "Kick-Ass" Lizewski
- Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (2012) as Dave "Kick-Ass" Lizewski
- Fake American: In Kick-Ass.
- Hollywood Homely: Definitely treated this way, notably in Kick-Ass where he was supposed to be geeky and unattractive. Lots of viewers saw the glasses come off and called bullshit.
- Likes Older Women: Sam Taylor Wood is 23 years older than he is!