Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Complete Monster: Nur al-Allah, Puppetman.
- Unfortunate Implications: Let's just say its treatment of foreign countries range from the nuanced to the problematic.
- Guatemala's native people rally behind a couple of brothers pretending to be pagan gods.
- Nur al-Allah, desite being the worst elements of the Ayatollah and Osama Bin Ladin, has ALL of Islam behind him.
- The use of Hollywood Voodoo.
- Subverted with the Living Gods of Egypt, who are nothing more than a tourist attraction which offends the Muslim Majority.
- Australia's aborigines are planning to overthrow the whites with magic.
- To be fair, only one intends this and he's obviously crazy.
- Values Dissonance: What the authors are trying to do. It doesn't really work out because it's clear they have no idea what Islam, Guatemala native culture, and a few other places are all about.