Acid Reflux Nightmare/Playing With
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basic Trope: Eating too much before bed gives a character nightmares.
- Played Straight: Bob eats too much spicy food before bed and has horrible nightmares.
- Exaggerated: Bob eats a single M&M before bed and has a horrible nightmare that from lasts the rest of the series.
- Downplayed:: Bob eats a little too much before bedtime has a mildly weird dream.
- Inverted: Eating before bed gives Bob good dreams.
- Subverted:: Bob eats too much before bed, and dreams about monsters, but the monsters quickly turn into hot girls.
- Double Subverted:: ...But it turns out he's afraid of hot girls!
- Averted:: Bob does not have any nightmares.
- Invoked: Bob wants a weird dream so he eats as crazily as possible trying to get a crazy dream.
- Exploited: Alice wants to ruin Bob's sleep, so she adds extra spice into his supper knowing it will give him bad dreams.
- Zigzagged: ???
- Discussed:: "Bob always has a bad dream after eating too many jalapenos."
- Conversed:: I remember having a dream like that after eating too much Havarti before bed.