Actas is a Japanese studio largely known as the studio that almost ruined Transformers Anime.
Compare Studio DEEN and Sunrise as (mostly) incompetent Anime studios. See also Toei Animation, AKOM (Plus Sei Young and Dai Won); Mainframe Entertainment, Production Reed (Plus Echo, Trans Arts and FAI International); Studio Gallop, Dong Woo Animation, Wang Film Productions, GONZO, Sunwoo Entertainment, Industrial Light and Magic, Digital Domain, (Plus Prime Focus); Mook DLE, The Answer Studio, Studio 4°C (Plus Studio Wanpack and Asahi Production) and Polygon Pictures; other animation studios behind Transformers.
- 07-Ghost (Key Animation)
- Animaniacs (Animation Cooperation for TMS for Atsuko Tanaka's Taming of the Screwy)
- Blood Plus (In-Between Animation)
- Darker than Black (In-Between Animation, Production Cooperation)
- Fafner in The Azure Dead Aggressor (In-Between Animation)
- Fairy Tail (2nd Key & In-Between Animation)
- Hamtaro (Animation Cooperation for TMS)
- Hanasaku Iroha (2nd Key Animation)
- Kämpfer (In-Between Animation)
- Macross Frontier (Animation Cooperation with Satelight, In-Between & Key Animation, Production Cooperation)
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny (Key Animation)
- Pokémon: Giratina and The Sky Warrior (Animation Assistance)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2nd Key Animation)
- Saki (2nd Key & Key Animation, Production Collaboration)
- Sacred Seven (2nd Key Animation)
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (In-Between Animation)
- Valkyria Chronicles (2nd Key Animation)
- Animation Bump: Occasionally
- Butt Monkey: To Transformers fans, alongside AKOM.
- Conspicuous CG: Present in Tactical Roar, éX-Driver and Transformers Energon (mocked constantly for the latter).
- Medium Blending: See Conspicuous CG.
- Off-Model: A reason why they're mocked by Transformers fans. Some consider them to be worse then AKOM. This would be a great example (Skip to 14 seconds and watch the magic happen).